Sunday 14 November 2010

Noma, a time and place in nordic cuisine

I know I have taken my sweet time with posting anything....

And now that I am, it is simply to inform you that a post is on its way

and not a usual post about new ideas and thoughts, but a reflection on a panicky couple of weeks and a great day and evening at the UK launch of



I was invited to do a canape event for Visit Denmark, which after quite a few trials and tribulations, turned into a great day. now its done and dusted can reflect on hits and near misses, the event went as I'd hoped with happy guests, time with the man himself and a great demo to finish the day off.

am in the process of cleaning and preparing the pictures taken throughout the preparation and service of the event, and am going to keep this hanging a day or two more.



Be back soon !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment